Mekong Delta 1 day: Cai Be
You will not only cycle along small country roads and fruit farms but will also take local wooden boats along small, shaded canals and lively branches of the Mekong River. The highlight of the trip is an exciting visit to a local floating market
- 07:00: Car to Tien Giang (Cai Be).
- 09:30: Arrive in Cai Be and take a boat trip to visit Cai Be. Visit the floating market, the boat gets around island, here you will see the daily activities of the local people along the river, and sellers & buyers bargaining and exchanging etc. You can observe how people make their living from fruit trees, rivers and etc...Visit fruit gardens and some factories such as coconut candy mills, rice paper factories...Take a rowing boat.
- 12:00: Have lunch
- 13:30: Ride your bike (for about 1 hour) around the village roads shaded by banana, rambutan, and pomelo trees. You will see the local children making their way to & from school in their beautiful Ao Dai uniform. Pay a visit some houses where you can communicate with local people and see their real life, and be greeted by their warm welcome in the process. Get to know what are "same same, but different" trees in the Mekong Delta. You will practice these names & try to guess the names of these trees just by your nose!
- 15:30: Back to Ho Chi Minh City on car.
- 17:30: Arrive at Ho Chi Minh City.
- Sun cream, hat/cap
- Sandals or similar
- A small back-pack
• Under the age of 5: Free of charge for 1 child (stay in the same size car used for group).
• 5-10 years of age: 70% cost of adult ticket will be charged (stay in the same size car with their parents).
• In case of cancellation before 3 days: Free of charge.
• In case of cancellation before 24 hours: 30% cost of ticket will be charged.
• In case of cancellation before 12 hours: 75% cost of ticket will be charged.
• In case of cancellation less than 12 hours: 100% cost of ticket will be charged.
Book for more than 8 people, contact us directly
Pick-up points: your hotel or Innoviet office 158 Bui Vien St, Dist 1 HCMC.